We hope you enjoy your day at the Petaluma Golf and Country Club and if we may assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to ask.
This is a brief summary of our courses rules that we hope you find helpful during your day.
- Please check in promptly with the golf shop staff. The staff will instruct you when you when to tee off. Since this is a 9-hole golf course the players turning from hole #9 to #10 have priority.
- On the front 9-holes of your round, men will be playing the WHITE tee markers. The back nine holes men will be tee off the BLUE markers. Women will play the RED markers for the front and the YELLOW markers for the back nine holes.
- The clubhouse offers snacks, beverages and hotdogs. The clubhouse is available after playing Holes #2, #9, and #11.
- When playing holes #8 or #17 – please alternate hitting with those on hole #18 for safety reasons.
- Please play the course in the order of holes on the scorecard. Jumping around the course to an empty hole is not allowed.
- Dress Code:
- Men – Golf Attire. Collared Shirts required. Bermuda length shorts are permitted. Blue Jeans are ok so long as they are not tattered or have holes. Bathing suits or t-shirts strictly prohibited.
- Women – Golf Attire or appropriate sportswear.
- Please repair any divots, ball marks, and rake any bunkers you may have visited. Leaving the course in the same shape that it was before your round is greatly appreciated.
- Golf Carts – Use of golf carts are limited to golfers 18 years or older and each cart is restricted to 2 golfers at all times. Any damage to any golf cart must be reported to staff immediately following your round. You are responsible for any damage to a golf cart that occurred from an accident
Again, we hope your enjoy you experience at Petaluma Golf and Country Club, and we look forward to seeing you again.