COVID-19 Update: We're Open!
We are happy to announce that after a temporary closure Petaluma Golf and Country Club is now open with strict social distancing protocols in place. We are able to provide golf as an outdoor activity and option for exercise that is beneficial to our members given appropriate operational and sanitary practices. Our golf course will be accepting times with the following standards in place to minimize our member’s and employee’s exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Making Reservations and paying fees:
- Members only, no guests allowed at this time
- Check-in for golf will be in pro shop limited to one member at a time
- Tee times are required. Call the pro shop at (707) 762-7041 to book a tee time
- Maximum of four players per group
- Golf carts will be limited to one rider
- Two golf carts per group
- Member charges will be the only payment options (Not accepting credit cards or cash at this time)
- Six feet of physical distancing is required by everyone while on the property, at ALL times
- Doors will be propped open to avoid touch points
- Must wear face coverings when you are near the clubhouse or in the parking lot
- Cleaning of high touch points has been increased to 4 to 6 times per day
- Employees at point of sale stations wear gloves and masks
- All employees have received additional training on sanitary standards
- Pre-packaged foods (i.e. candy bars and chips) and drinks will be available in the pro shop
Golf Course Rules:
- Ball washers have been removed from the golf course to reduce touch points
- Rakes have been removed from the golf course bunkers to reduce touch points (play as ground under repair)
- Sand bottles will be removed from the golf carts to reduce touch points
- The cups have been filled with foam up to 1” below ground level and flag sticks are to remain in place to avoid touch points
- The driving range will be open
- Pro shop hours: 6:30 am to 6:00 pm
- First Tee time at 7:00 am and Last Tee time at 5:30 pm
We ask that all of our members assist in strict adherence to these standards as violations could result in the closing of the golf course. Any members not following the rules will be asked to leave the course immediately.
Thank you for your patience and support during these difficult times and for those of you that feel comfortable we look forward to providing you an outdoor activity and a place to escape.