COVID-19 Update: We're Open!
Petaluma Golf and Country Club is open with strict social distancing protocols in place. We are able to provide golf as an outdoor activity and option for exercise that is beneficial to our members given appropriate operational and sanitary practices.Our golf course will be accepting times with the following standards in place to minimize our member’s and employee’s exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Making Reservations and paying fees:
- Check-in for golf will be in pro shop limited to one member or guest at a time
- Tee times are required. Call the pro shop at (707) 762-7041 to book a tee time.
- No member or outside style tournaments (i.e. organized member group play & outside tournaments)*
- Golf carts will be limited to one rider (People in the same household is allowed)*
- Two bags per cart*
- Two golf carts per group (highly recommended)
- Accepting credit cards for payment. (No cash).
- Guests will be allowed to play any day of the week.
- Members may bring the same guest twice a month
- A member can bring up to 3 guests per round
- Six feet of physical distancing is required by everyone while on the property, at ALL times*
- No congregating in groups in the front clubhouse and golf cart staging area*
- Doors will be propped open to avoid touch points*
- Must wear face coverings when you are in the clubhouse*
Golf Course Rules:
- Ball washers have been removed from the golf course to reduce touch-points*
- Rakes have been removed from the golf course bunkers to reduce touch-points (play as ground under repair)*
- Sand bottles will be removed from the golf carts to reduce touch points (please replace divots if possible)*
- The cups have been lower 1 inch below the ground and flag sticks are to remain in place to avoid touch points*
- Flagstick will be no-touch and left in at all times*
- The driving range will be open
- Cleaning of high touch-points has been increased to 4 to 6 times per day*
- Employees at point of sale stations wear gloves and masks*
- All employees have received additional training on sanitary standards*
- Carts will be sanitized after each use
*These operational protocol is a mandate from the current Sonoma County Shelter In Place Order
- Pro shop hours: 6:30 am to 6:00 pm
- First Tee time at 7:00 am and Last Tee time at 4:30 pm
We ask that all of our members assist in strict adherence to these standards as violations could result in the closing of the golf course. Any members not following the rules will be asked to leave the course immediately.
Thank you for your patience and support during these difficult times and for those of you that feel comfortable we look forward to providing you an outdoor activity and a place to escape.